Originally Posted by Rudel
Thanks for the nominations guys....I guess that means I need to post my goodies
I'll just list my rare & "one-off" parts.
Zetec WRC CGI Block w/ Oil Squirters
Focus-Power Zetec 2.3 Stroker Kit -
Focus-Power Custom Forged Pistons
Focus-Power 4340 Billet Steel Rods
Focus-Power 4340 Billet Crank
J-Fab Crankcase Vent Oil Separator PCV Delete
Dominate Engineering Custom Intake Manifold
Focus-Central 70mm Throttle Body
RS Radiator Fans
J-Fab Intercooler Support Frame
Top Speed 4" Aluminum Exhaust w/ 2 x Vibrant Mufflers
Dominate Engineering -8an Fuel Rail
Top Speed Dual Fuel Pump Hanger
Lentech Strip Terminator Automatic Transmission
Ford Racing Torsen T2 Differential
TCE Wilwood FSL BBK
Weds Sports SA90s 17x9 +35
RS Replica Gauge Cluster
RS Body Panels
RS Body Trim
RS Front / Rear Bumpers
RS Front / Rear Fog Lights
RS Upper / Lower Grills
RS Front / Side Blinkers
RS Wheel Arch Liners
RS Bumper Brackets
RS Bumper Side Vents
RS Air Dam
RS Carbon Fiber Fog Light Trim
RS Carbon Fiber Splitter
RS Door Sills
WRC '99 Viking Wing
- I only know of 3 running 2.3 Stroker kits in America.
- I have the only SVT in the world converted to an ATX.
- I have rare, discontinued and hard-to-find Regular & RS parts.
- There are not to many Focis with Dual Fuel Pumps & 4" Exhausts.
- I'm the only quadriplegic on FF to be this crazy!
Not even counting the stuff in posession that needs installed.
- Sierra RS Hood Vents
- Hood Vent Drip Pans
- RS Full Interior including floor mats
- RS Number Plate stamped with the SVT build #
- RS Slam Panel Painted & Install
- RS Carbon Fiber Bumper Gills Install
- Euro Lock Replacement
- JDM Mirrors
- 5x114.3 Conversion
- Dominate Engineering LCR, LCA, Rear Brace
Best picture I have of my engine bay is a video:
Damn right, I quoted the entire post!!! If Jeremy Clarkson saw this, he would say
"The best Focus...
...in the world"
Sent from my iPhone using FF Mobile