Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum - View Single Post - To all the Ti to ST converters...
View Single Post
Old 01-22-2013, 06:35 PM   #31
Focus Addict
Fan#: 93794
What I Drive: 2012 Sterling Gray Focus Titanium

Points 1,914, Level 26
Points: 1,914, Level: 26 Points: 1,914, Level: 26 Points: 1,914, Level: 26
Level Up 14% Completed
Level up: 14% Level up: 14% Level up: 14%
Forum Activity 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
FF Reputation: 2 BlueIce Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Originally Posted by WhiteTite View Post
We kept our Ti, as we were originally looking for a new car for my wife to replace her Expedition. We were going to buy a CMAX. However, when I took the Ti in for a "free" oil change offer from Ford, I test drove the ST and I realized how much I missed my Mustang I sold last year. I bought the ST2 which was also thousands cheaper than the CMAX (reasoning to wife), I'm loving the power and 6spd, and now with the Cobb tune even more. I do miss the auto dim mirror, back up sensors, ambient lighting, homelink visor and heated seats the Ti has.

The Seats were def a concern, I'm 6'1 220, they have either loosened up some or I have just got used to them but they are not a deal breaker. I do think they should have made the sides adjustable and the car would appeal to a wider demographic.
Adjustable seats and an automatic tranny. Driving a manual for me is a no go. I've done it a few times in rush hour, but won't do it again. After playing soccer and baseball all year round for 20 years my knees have already about had it.
The story behind my avatar: