Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum - View Single Post - 04 SVTF: What is this part called?
View Single Post
Old 01-21-2013, 08:12 PM   #4
tukaniSVT's Avatar
Join Date: Mar 2004
Fan#: 5521
Location: SW Houston, TX
What I Drive: 2003 SVT Focus 2009 BMW 335i

Posts: 15,097
Points 39,119, Level 100
Points: 39,119, Level: 100 Points: 39,119, Level: 100 Points: 39,119, Level: 100
Level Up 0% Completed
Level up: 0% Level up: 0% Level up: 0%
Forum Activity 2%
Activity: 2% Activity: 2% Activity: 2%
FF Reputation: 35 tukaniSVT Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (1)
It's a fairly easy project too.

But just make sure:
- your engine is cooled down
- you are on a flat surface
- you have something to catch all of the coolant that will drain out
- And that you have a new bottle of coolant to put in.

I'd say it should take you 30mins - an hour, depending on your mechanical skills, and how dirty you get ... lol. ... oh, and whether or not you are drinking a bit while working.

Hey some of us enjoy a beer or 2 while working on the car.

Hatch Nation Member: #147

R.I.P - FELLOW FF MEMBER, IZZY, BLK2k3GTS, will always be remembered. We will compete on a different course again one day.
tukaniSVT is offline  
    Reply With Quote