Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum - View Single Post - what is this part called?
View Single Post
Old 01-21-2013, 01:58 PM   #1
Focus Rookie
Join Date: Dec 2012
Fan#: 107893
Location: Londonderry, NH
What I Drive: 2002 Focus CD Silver ZTS

Posts: 7
FF Reputation: 1 ztyes Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
what is this part called?

Alright, so I was underneath my car this weekend installing the svt suspension on the rear. While I was underneath my car I spotted something broken as I installed the right side control arm. It's a piece that connect to the hub from underneath the passenger side rear door. It looks easy enough to replace. But I simply don't know what its called. I will try to post pictures later tonight.

Also, I apologize if I posted this in the wrong area, I was not sure.

ztyes is offline  
    Reply With Quote