Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum - View Single Post - 04 SVTF: What is this part called?
View Single Post
Old 01-21-2013, 01:19 PM   #1
Focus Rookie
Join Date: Jan 2013
Fan#: 108847
Location: Seattle, WA
What I Drive: 2004 SVTF EAP

Posts: 2
FF Reputation: 1 SVTee Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
04 SVTF: What is this part called?

On a 2004 SVTF, mounted to the driver's side of the engine block , in front of and below the coil pack, there is a housing with a sensor on top. Coolant lines run in and out of it. What is the name of this part?

I think I might have a leak coming from beneath it. After the engine cools, there is a small amount of fluid beneath that area. Anyone ever experience this?

Thanks for the assist.

SVTee is offline  
    Reply With Quote