Location: Puyallup, WA
Price: Pref a straight trade or $6500
Contact: Chris via PM
1998 Jeep Wrangler. Clean title. Engine is a 4.0L straight 6. Manual 5 speed. 149K mi and running strong. Recent tune up with new sparks, hoses, wires, oil and fluids. Always well maintained, runs and drives like a beast! Built for offroad but recently adjusted for daily commuting.
-4" Rough Country Suspension lift
-5 New (less than 1k mi) 33" GoodYear Wrangler tires
-Rear axle re-geared to 4.56 with yukon gears and new bearings
-5 Black American Racing wheels
- Steering Stabilizer
-Transfer case drop
- Newish U joints and slip yoke elim
- older Borla exhaust and header
-Throttle Body Spacer
- Sound Bar with new sony speakers
- Custom Halo Headlights
- Off road auxilary lights with interior switch
- Fully Functional Hood Scoop
- Hurst short shifter
- Soft Windows
- Custom LED Tails (flush mount)
- Volant Air intake
- 3 core Metal Radiator
- custom fit floor mats
- doors / bucket of the cab herculined
- New fender flares
- 1 yr old Sears Duralast gold battery
- Synthetic Transmission Fluid
- New slotted front discs / pads
- Custom Front Bumper
- You will need to re-gear the front differential at 4.56 if you plan on using the 4wd. Like I said I needed to regear the rear to maximize drivability/ gas mileage as this jeep was unfortunately tasked with Daily Driving.
- There is a slight oil leak but this is normal with jeeps.
I replaced the oil pan gasket this last year and am thinking that the oil
pan is bent. The pan is only $100 and is 16 bolts to install. It also could be the rear main seal gasket which is like $20 and 16 bolts to install.
Most jeepers dont bother fixing this as it doesnt really leak much at all.
Links from other Jeepers who have the same issue:
- Exterior Could use paint but it is an offroad Jeep