Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Mid April G2G Fort Kasey

16K views 270 replies 22 participants last post by  H82BEU 
#1 · (Edited)
ive been painting at the NAS @ Whidbey island an ive been to Fort Kasey many a times. its beautiful ocean side and a fun road up there. no date in mind just yet. just tossing out an idea. better than the south Washington/Oregon g2g IMO[headbang]

Here be the list of who is going (so far)

1.zxthrizzle05
2.bertst
3.freemind
4.matmatician
5.nevin w
6.mattdzx3
7.burke_024?
8.replica81
9.RPMisChris
10.2003focuzx3
11.Dachozenjian
I will update as we go. a lot of people would like to meet up a little early so im going to place a good time frame at fort kasey to be round 12-1pm. also anyone from the south end wants to carpool we can meet up at the 116th st exit park and ride. exit 202

#4 ·
ive been painting at the NAS @ Whidbey island an ive been to Fort Kasey many a times. its beautiful ocean side and a fun road up there. no date in mind just yet. just tossing out an idea. better than the south Washington/Oregon g2g IMO[headbang]
I agree, Fort Casey would be a fun time! But why you gotta express a negative opinion on the other g2g's you haven't even been a part of?[???:)]

-Bert Sr.

#5 ·
nothing was negative. just little tired of allways seeing threads stated g2g in auburn or south center or something along those lines. ive been a part of this forum since 05 and have maybe attended 2 g2g that were north of Seattle

#10 ·
im having my friend chris. aka earls32 from florida fly over at the end of march. were going to put in the new intake manifold run 3 inch pipe ing relocate the battery. and couple little things then drive it right over to the dyno from there [headbang] I didn't want to dyno it at 11psi. seems stupid. when chris gets here ill be dyno ing on 18psi with the new manifold. crossing my fingers for 360whp[headbang][headbang][headbang][headbang]

#13 ·
I am working on spreading these G2G's around a bit better.

But, I'm down for this one for sure.

#14 ·
Yeah, I definitely hear ya about everything being south. I think the closest we've gone is either XXX or southcenter mall, both of which are a long drive for us northerners.

And you just name the time for leavenworth!! My fiancee and I love it there. In fact, we should get a date down for Ft. Casey too.

#20 ·
That's true. I think something like that would get enough interest though, I think people seem to be more willing to go on big trips than drive an hour just to hang out at the mall or a burger joint for half a day lol :p

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.