Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Focus zts what do you think

2K views 20 replies 7 participants last post by  Keithbur12 
#1 ·
I just started customizing things and have a long way to go but how does it look

See less See more
#6 ·
Can't really tell from that picture, but I have a ZTS, so I would probably like that one.[welcome][ffrocks]

Edit: Posted at the same time. Looks good. I would suggest a drop and black wheels. Same thing I plan on doing myself, haha.

#9 ·
Welcome to FF.

I guess i'll be the first to say it; drop, tint, and wheels.

Color matched mirror caps and handles, SVT intake, SAP wing

Is she a 5 speeder? If so, a sts is a necessity.

Also we need more pics of the car and what you have "customized" so far. [thumb]

#18 ·
Don't have to listen to us about what to do with your car. It your money and your car do what you want. I know from experiance you it takes money and time to get things going we are are not made of money right? If you choose to swap somethings out to SVT stuff it going to take time to hunt the stuff down, they don't make it any more the more research you do the better deal your gonna get. Don't be afraid to ask around in the correct areas of the forums for help. Research suspension before you buy a drop kit weather it be lower springs and shocks, or coilovers. There is always deals going on here in the classifieds section for everything you need to get the car where you want it. I had my focus for a year and half before I dropped a single dime into. I did my research and got to meet a few people. Make sure when you go to do the suspension you got a couple buddies around and at least sone of them has worked on suspension before. It took four of me and my friends 6.5 hours to drop mine and its mostly because we sheared a bolt off in the rear. You gotta make sure you are prepared for something like that. I bought absolutily everything for my car via the internet. Minus the engine swap the wheels and tires are the most expensive and I only paid $500 and they came with brand new BFG KDWs too. Such a amazing deal. Just do your research and you'll find some great deals. Good luck and fun. Don't be afraid to ask me any thing, I can at the least point you in the right direction.

Sent from my LGL55C using Tapatalk 2

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.