Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Resurrection thread of 1Sloho

7K views 75 replies 28 participants last post by  1sloho 
#1 ·
so im breaking down and doing a sort of "build thread" for my car. ive kinda let some things go, and its time to turn it around and start getting back into things. its going to be a long process as the wife and i are house shopping, and im trying to move up at my job. so the modifications and whatnot arent going to be quick.

first things first, my front bumper has been through hell, and it shows. the paint is cracked and chipping, and one fog light housing is cracked. the side markers never really sat flush either. so last weekend, this arrived...

DSCN2083 by rdsknsfn23, on Flickr

ive started ordering parts for the bumper. have some smoked bumper indicators on the way. hoping those should arrive in the next few days. the wife said she'll buy me a lower euro grill for christmas, so thatll be takin care of. still need to purchase the tow cover fog lights and.......lip. im undecided right now with which to get. its either going to be the....

jms lip...

or this reiger lip...

im kinda leaning towards the reiger as its cleaner and more readily available. lol

so thats on my "recent to-do" list. i will update and add to this thread as i fix, or change out certain things on the focus. oh, and heres a pic of how she currently sits...

DSCN1486 by rdsknsfn23, on Flickr

See less See more
#9 ·
Sweet!!!

Lots of people are getting that bumper nowadays. I love it, gonna look good! Go for the Rieger lip[headbang]

Sent from my iPhone using FF Mobile
Not every one lol. I had it for years, guess my trend is starting to catch on lol j/k

Nice!

Def go for the Rieger. Super-sexy

This!

#12 ·
so my wife knows a guy who can take off old tint. he said he'll do my car for like 25 bux so, maybe getting that done friday so i can get it retinted. the tint thats on it now is 10 years old and faded as hell. its even started to kinda "rub off" on the drivers side door. and....i may have something in the works that ive been wanting for A LONG TIME!!!!

#19 ·
thats a good idea. may just hafta do that.
I'm gonna be honest.. I'm not a fan of either of those lips.

But the rest of the plans sound good to me. [thumb]
got any suggestions? im deffinitely open to ideas.

#21 ·
reiger reiger reiger reiger reiger reiger reiger reiger reiger reiger reiger reiger reiger reiger reiger reiger reiger reiger reiger reiger reiger reiger reiger reiger reiger reiger reiger reiger reiger reiger reiger reiger reiger reiger reiger reiger reiger reiger reiger reiger reiger reiger!

I like where this is going

#30 ·
alright so, i know its been a couple weeks but, with the holidays and such, my extra money has been going towards that. also been studying to try and get my cdl permit. but this month i should be getting back on track as this month only happens twice a year. get payed 3 times this month as well as tax return season![woot][clap] ive been sourcing the parts i want/need so, hopefully ill have what i need in the next short while!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.