You should avoid 17x9 wheels like the plague. Especially those, and for a few reasons.
1) The offset is all wrong, they stick out WAY past the fenders.
2) They're heavy, upwards of 25lbs
3) You need to run 205/40/17 tires to even get them close to fitting.
4) You'll need to purchase a set of coilovers, camber plates, camber arms and adjustable toe arms... and again, that will only get them close to fitting.
5) In case you missed it before, they don't fit. 17x9 et24 is far from optimal.
Feb 2011 Ride of the Month ~ 2011 Hatch Nation Hatch of the Year ~ 2011 Focus Fanatics Ride of the Year!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Hatch Nation #2