Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Nightly Boredom thread for the Night Stalking TX Crowd

5M views 42K replies 179 participants last post by  71shadow 
#1 ·
Ok instead of texting and what not lets do this the free way. So high guys [welcome] lets chit chat [wiggle]

#19,481 ·
need help... should i get this one...

40-60 bucks

this one..

costs a lot more.. but has cool factor and shows what gear you are in
200 ish

or..

65ish

#19,483 ·
hmmm.. i really thought my gf got me one for christmas..
but she got my that craftsman interchangeable power tool thing.. which is cooler.. so now i have a hard choice.'

don't think i need the gear read out.. even though its cool

#19,488 ·
I got the first one and love it. It fits in the palm perfectly [headbang]
just as well or better than the stock one??
i like the roundness of the stock, but the leather i could pass on.

#19,489 ·
#19,490 ·
I also have the first one (5 speed pattern) and it feels nice especially with the leather on it. I had a solid metal one before and it either burned you hand or froze it. Got the one I have on clearance at CFM along with the STS they had in the clearance section at the same time lol

#19,495 ·
Well one more issue with my car's low life, I have (Best we can guess) Blown the driver rear shock, not sure when it happened but I hear metal on metal banging every time I hit a bump. So for now I get to carpool while I get it sorted out, and my FoFo gets to live on extended leave in the garage and not get driven.

Makes me a sad panda.

#19,498 ·
Well one more issue with my car's low life, I have (Best we can guess) Blown the driver rear shock, not sure when it happened but I hear metal on metal banging every time I hit a bump. So for now I get to carpool while I get it sorted out, and my FoFo gets to live on extended leave in the garage and not get driven.

Makes me a sad panda.

That sucks Justin. Are the shocks from Adam? Or are they your last set of shocks?

And Daniel ... I like the 2nd one. Just a hella cool factor with the gear number. Is there an R for reverse?

Ray

#19,499 ·
It's from Adam, working on getting it sorted out.

I agree, the second knob is the coolest!

#19,500 ·
The second one is cool, but i don't have red Leds, don't really need a read out, and it's like 5 times the price as the gt knob

Sucks Justin

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.