I am still working with the Ford Motor Company to see if they will buy back mine. Right now they have x plan for a new ford with me trading mine in. I want more then trade value so I'm still holding out. Not to mention my ride is back in the shop, so once it's back ill shop dealers and see what I can get.
Sent from my iPad using FF Mobile