Originally Posted by stealthzx3
Nice vid, i like the editing. And i always like to see Mikayla in action!
Originally Posted by old1030
My wife thought I was nuts tilting my head to look at your pictures ha.
hahah yeah I know, sorry. I should just use my normal camera. The weird thing is they are right side up on my phone and computer, but as soon as I put them on facebook or photobucket they turn sideways. here is the steps I go through to upload pics.
1. run around room attempting to find card reader and adapter.
2. plug the reader in.
3. take my phone apart and get the micro sd card out and put it in the adapter.
4. put the adapter in the card reader.
5. shake the card reader around to get it to work, but then end up just giving up and pushing the card in as far as possible so that way the pictures then work. (I have a cheap card reader, everything is lose inside of it so it works half the time. lol)
6. Then start yelling like a mad man, because I realize I didnt even save the pics to the card in the first place.
7. take the adapter out of the reader
8. take the card out of the reader.
9. put the card in the phone
10. put the phone back together and wait for it to turn on.
11. save all the pics I want to use to the card.
12. repeat steps 3-5.
13. Then save pictures to computer.
14. Go to photobucket and upload them there.
15. wait for awhile, my internet is a tad slow...lol
16. Then after all of that, copy all of the links from photobucket over to here.
17. get mad again because they are sideways.
18. delete all of the links.
19. go to photobucket and do this for each individual picture.
20. hit edit
21. hit rotate (whichever direction)
22. Hit save.
23. wait for photobucket to ackknowledge I have rotated the pics.
24. Copy the links over again for each individual pic.
25. type the description in the post.
26. hit post.
boom. Thats not what happens every time, but that has happened more times than I would like to admit. Half the time I just rotate them in a group on my computer when I save them (even though they say they are straight up and down and just guess which way photobucket will turn them.) lol Yeah its alot of work. It especially sucks when someone goes like oh dang those wheels suck, after it took me an hour to upload and 14 hours to work on them. lololol I shall have to remember to start using my point and shoot camera, It is alot quicker, just not when they are uploading.
Originally Posted by tukaniSVT
haha ... I did the same thing.
Too bad the forum doesn't have auto-orient for photos.
That would be an awesome feature! Or even a rotate option like how facebook does.
Originally Posted by cdbertrand
I like the lights broskie. Whats up with the old SVT ones?
Thanks man! Ive still got em. haha