Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Post your MK3 Ford Focus (2012-Present) Pics!

1M views 5K replies 601 participants last post by  Reddingnative 
#1 ·
Lets start posting them here.

I was actually wondering if anyone has pictures of the Kona Blue Titanium Focus?

#2,907 ·
I do actually have gold vinyl ready to go, should have mentioned that. White might be the next color down the road, it's not a bad color, I just want to have a bit of a metallic flake on the color. And Goldmember would approve I see. [thumb]

#2,911 ·
Hey I developed a really easy way to get the bezals out! I will explain to you how I do it...
1. Remove headlight.
2. reach down under where the headlight was with one hand, and push down and out the 2 clips for the bezal. (first look down there and identify the clips... you should be able to see the chrome on the top and the outer side of the fog assembly. you can feel them too. just use 1 finger, like your thumb, to push down on it and then use another finger to push it out towards the front of the car. Do that to both of them.) You need strong fingers/hands :)
3. sit down or kneel in front of the car and you should now be able to get your fingers in between the bezal and the fog light. grab it with both hands and pull straight towards you and away from the car. You need to apply some force in order to pull it out - don't worry - none of the tabs will break. I've done it several times now. I actually had initially cracked a tab trying to use a screwdriver [facepalm] .
4. there is no step four. you're done [woot]
5. putting it back in is super easy. you don't need the headlights off for it either. You just go to the front of the car and snap it in! read the back of the bezal because it will say either LH or RH. the LH is the driver's side. It wouldnt fit at first because I had them switched. [facepalm][facepalm]

hope this helps. [wiggle]

#2,929 ·
Yeah blue wasn't really an option just seeing whats out there haha and I like white, but they would get dirty asap and are kind of "too out there" I like the black and grey as well, just not sure which one...

#2,930 ·
If it was me, I'd go with the grey. It look really good with the Performance Blue. I wouldn't go black because black wheels don't really show any depth. I think the white does look good. But that's just my .02, go with whatever you feel looks the best. They all look good, just pick something you are going to want to see every day.

#2,938 ·
I may just go with black. I really want team dynamics but there a little more pricey... I want 18's but I don't want to buy more tires and I hate how my car rides now with the low profiles... Especially living on a dirt road...

#2,939 ·
Once I get the money, I'm gonna be getting new wheels. I'm going white and have them 18x8.5. I will probably have to stretch tires and run a little camber, but my car will have a pretty good fitment then. I think you should go 18's, mainly for looks. But it's all about what your wants are. If you want better ride quality, get some 17's and run tires with more sidewall. Are you going to lower your car?

#2,944 ·
That's the problem with ordering after the order bank opened but before they were building the 2014 MY models, the wait can be much longer.

Had you ordered it during the middle of the model year it would normally take 4-8 weeks from order to delivery, so 9-10 weeks or so isn't that bad given they just started building the 2014s on 7/8/13 afaik.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.