Focus Fanatics Forum banner

The Official Mid-Atlantic Boredom Thread!!11!!

8M views 59K replies 299 participants last post by  viney266 
#1 ·
Well, Ken made a great suggestion. We need a chatty thread here as well. So here it is...Useless banter and pimp cups away.

#56,807 ·
WV you have to get an inspection every year & the same in Hawaii.

But in Hawaii they stick the inspection sticker right on your rear bumper unless you buy this little metal thing you can stick underneath your bumper for them to put it on. Thank goodness my car isn't here cause from what I've read, my tint wouldn't have passed inspection. LOL.

#56,808 ·
I would have thought that HI would be very tolerant of tint... like FL... if you fall asleep w/glasses on down there, they'll be tinted before you wake! LOL

#56,809 ·
LOL, seriously. The tint limit is the same as WV (35%) but I've been reading of others going to get their car inspected and them turning them away cause their tint is too dark! I swear it looks like some people's tint were spray painted on.

#56,810 ·
I'd make'em pull the light meter out! Show me it fails or pass me...no guessing.

#56,813 ·
Ye my tails are tinted to and i was talkin to a cop right next to my tails and he complimented me on the work.

Now to window tint im goin 35% since my car us black. I want the black out look and from a distance 35 looks good.

#56,815 ·
HI is 35%. I thought it would be whatever too but it's not although I've read that some inspection stations will let you get away with really dark tint. There are trucks around here that have no fender flares at all and their tires stick out really far from the body.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.