Originally Posted by Iheartford4334
Not sure what they go for, accepting all offers. And mostly just interested in photo quality lens' and not sure what each does lol. I just have had the kit lenses so I think it's time for a nicer one.
Should have kept the 18-55 Nikon lens. Like I stated, it's a great sharp lens even for being the kit lens.
If you are looking for another lens, depending on what you want to spend, this is what I would suggest for under $1000:
- Prime: Nikon 50 1.8G = between 150-200 bucks
- Prime: Nikon 35 1.8G = between 150-200
- Zoom: Tamron 17-55 2.8 = between 300-400
- Prime: Nikon 85 1.8D = between 350-450
- Zoom: Tamron 28-75 2.8 = between 350-450
- Zoom: Sigma 28-70 2.8 = between 350-500
- WideZoom: Tokina 11-16 2.8 between 450-600
All of these work with all of the Nikon Cameras. The decision also depends on what you want to mainly shoot.