Focus Fanatics Forum banner

The Mid West Boredom Thread

439K views 4K replies 92 participants last post by  UnFocusedST 
#1 ·
So, I figured every other place had one.. Why not us? Even though there aren't very many active people in this forum.

#3,714 ·
Finally found out what was making a horrific groaning noise. Thought it was the power steering pump. Nope. Maybe the a/c compressor? Close but no. Alternator? Ding ding ding! Perfect excuse for a HO alternator and to finally do the big 3 [thumb]

#3,715 ·
called barton industries last week because my shifter broke. of course the warranty was up so I sent a pic and asked the cost. they emailed back and asked my adress then ups'd the part to me free.
Now thats friggin customer service.
now I can get it together and back in the car this weekend so I can head to the sturgis mustang rally the 27th. the stocker sucks bad...lol

#3,716 ·
called barton industries last week because my shifter broke. of course the warranty was up so I sent a pic and asked the cost. they emailed back and asked my adress then ups'd the part to me free.
Now thats friggin customer service.
now I can get it together and back in the car this weekend so I can head to the sturgis mustang rally the 27th. the stocker sucks bad...lol

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.