Thank you !
That makes most sense. I will try to clean the engine as good as I can and throw some dye in and check the newly formed leaks with a UV light or whatever system there is.
Shouldn't be to long before new leak occurs.
I need to wait till spring though .. I don't have access to a garage.
If I take it to a mechanic it most certainly will cost me more than getting a new car, before they find out what exactly the problem is and I pay for all the labor and parts.
I developed some trust issues with mechanics.
Thanks again !