Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Cody's Blue Bomber Build Thread

8K views 94 replies 13 participants last post by  cody.carr 
#1 · (Edited)
Well, as some of you know, Im on foci #2. The first one died a painful death from a 35 foot embankment into a creek. Leaving me belted in, upside down in a creek. Id still like to know how I got out of the car. 2 weeks later, i bought my current focus from Ken (mod on FJ).

With 2XX,XXX, its had a h*ll of a run, I plan to run low boost via a vortech supercharger kit until i save up the money, and build a 350-400hp turboed monster. Right now, im starting to get the feel of how i want the car to look, and building up my to do list.

So far, I've got ATS type 10 wheels, professionally painted and refinished, raceland coilovers, SVT interior seats, black headlights, tinted taillights and rear window, s2 wing, EXCLUSIVE winter wheels [facepalm] (spray paint FTW, its even starting to chip off), SVT upper grille, Glow shift fuel presssure boost/vacuum and wideband AF gauges, custom gauge pod speedo surround, SVT radio surround, Dark Grey Dashboard, eventually a full LED swap inside, iceman CAI, VF engineering passenger mount, VF engineering sway bar bushings, MOOG swaybar endlinks with grease fittings, SVT header and the HKS style exhaust from Trubendz, soon to be Toms tune.

My hands are numb, ill post some pics up later, when i get off work.

See less See more
#24 ·
Dug some pictures from my phone

There's the black housings and my wheels right after I put them on.

I'm BEYOND ready for this

And I'm picking these wheels up this weekend at Cooper's Rock

Sent from my iPhone via Taptalk

#26 ·
no, but i did drag my exhaust off coming out of my driveway yesterday evening while running a fire call, so i guess the exhaust shop didnt install it right, so im going to coopers rock running straight off the flex. Im just glad there wasnt any other damage. i plan on doing a comp test within the next few weeks, as soon as i can find a compression tester. I might just rent one from autozone.

#27 ·
So I've decided that I'm getting a motor from focus power. Since my current has 2xx,xxx. I'm going to the bank this week to see if I can get the loan

#30 ·
9.0:1 compression, completely built internals, stage 1 intake cam, possibly a stage 2 exhaust cam, and supercharged for now. And turbo it later on. I just don't wanna run boost on my 200,000 mile motor and mess up my blower because it gets metal flake from the toasted bottom end in it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.