Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum - View Single Post - IMPORTANT: ALL MK3 Focus Owners, I could use your input.
View Single Post
Old 12-04-2012, 01:26 PM   #209
Focus Addict
Fan#: 17393
What I Drive: '13 JCW GP

Points 2,504, Level 30
Points: 2,504, Level: 30 Points: 2,504, Level: 30 Points: 2,504, Level: 30
Level Up 36% Completed
Level up: 36% Level up: 36% Level up: 36%
Forum Activity 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
FF Reputation: 27 Zillon Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (3)
Originally Posted by GhiaFan View Post
I would assume Ford Corporate's attitude towards this issue is that is not a safety issue, and will not be a high priority subject.
My guess is that Ford will keep an ear on the current owners such as this thread and work at finding a fix for Job 2 MY2013 or MY2014, etc.

The gang here should give Zillion kudos for taking control and attacking the issue head on. Hoping all his hard work can find a solution
so all that are having this issue can have a nice refined ride, which is what I really like about the MK3 Focus.
I appreciate the kudos, but I've just about reached the end of my rope here. I just want to drive my car and enjoy it. A simple request, you would think.

I've got one more attempt at troubleshooting that I want to try, and after that, I think I'm done. I've carried this torch long enough and far enough, with nothing to show for my labor.

I really shouldn't take the financial hit and trade the car in, but I'm tired of beating my head against the wall here.
Joined the dark side.