Originally Posted by jdetzel
On second thought wait.
You stand to gain a few thousand more if the buy back deal goes though. If you trade now you lose that possiblity.
There will always be another deal to buy a car, they are not going to quit making the ST.
I agree, now that I have had a few days to sleep on it, I am going to wait. I do love the ST but not a screaming tangerine kinda guy... Once I hear on the buy back issue I will pickup a color I like more. Thanks for the great advice peeps!