1) All of the Sirius information services I pay extra $$$ for stop working randomly. I was driving out of NYC when the MFT said I didn't subscribe to any of the extra services. This probably cost me another 1/2 hour in my trip home as I was stuck in heavy traffic. I was counting on the Nav to use the Sirius traffic service to avoid it. After getting out of traffic and stopping at a rest stop and shutting the car off the services came back.
2) I used a way-point for the navigation trip home and the MFT would not update the ETA or distance remaining during the way-point leg.
3) When I turn on the car or cycle power on the entertainment section of the MFT I will get a random source of music upon restart.
4) The navigation seems to stutter, and will change the view from 3D to 2D on its own.
5) MFT is still too sensitive to changing ambient light. I drive lots of back roads and while transitioning from light to shade, or while driving during dawn/dusk, the light level of the MFT can change every 10 seconds, very distracting.
2012 Ford Focus Titanium Hatchback
2006 VW Jetta 2.0 Package 2 <-- 2001 VW GTI VR6
1990 Subaru Legacy <-- 1986 Ford Taurus
1990 Mazda Protege <-- 1986 Subaru GL-10 Turbo
1986 Volvo 240 DL