Installed the 3.5.1 update this morning without issue and performed a master reset and reboot afterward for good measure. I reconnected my 500 gb usb drive with my music (a little over 1,000 songs) and it reindexed and built the voice commands quickly and without issue.
Someone mentioned earlier in the thread that the Vehicle Health Report still doesn't work after the update. That's not true, at lease for me. After the update I tried the report and it failed so I went looking around in my syncmyride account settings. The instructions on the site state that you must activate the report in your settings before you can run it, but I couldn't find that setting anywhere. I did see that I have an old mobile phone number in my account and then I remembered that an info screen comes up stating that caller id must not be blocked on your phone when you run the report. I changed my mobile number to the correct one that I have paired with MFT, went back to the car and ran the Vehicle Health Report again. Voila, success. It appeared in my syncmyride account in less than 10 minutes.