Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum - View Single Post - focus 2012 or 2013 hatchback, or fiesta?
View Single Post
Old 11-19-2012, 04:58 PM   #3
Focus Enthusiast
Fan#: 103574
What I Drive: 2012 Black Focus Titanium

FF Reputation: 3 gsxrboy Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
I rented a 2012 Ford Fiesta when I was in California, I was not happy about the choice initially, that is until I got inside and drove it. I was pleasantly surprised by the fit and finish, handling and the connectivity with my Nexus Phone. I wanted to drive it just to drive it, who knew I would like it so much. Until that point, I never drove a Ford and I had the idea that it was not a good car. After driving the 2012 Fiesta, a good friend of mine happened to call me telling me that he is now working at Ford selling cars. I did some homework before showing up and with the information I had purchased a 2012 Focus Titanium. It is a blast to drive and I love the MFT Sync with the 8 inch screen. I couldn't be happier. If I was going to do this again, I would have picked up the 2013 only for the rear view camera, try as I might, I cannot reverse properly in this car, it will take some practice on my part, but having the rear view would be helpful.
2012 Focus Titanium Black Manual