Well I have the 3.5.1 update. Some things are better, but it's still all kinds of buggy. I ended up doing a master reset tonight to try to clear things up and after the reset I ended up with button labels on SAT that didn't match the actual stations. For example, press button one marked NPR and get 80's on 8. We are even able to get a picture of it, I'll try to find time to post it a bit later.
My iPod still will not finish indexing, so I have again given up and disconnected it.
A new bug has cropped up, on my reverse camera the car keeps resetting the guidelines each time I turn it on. So I'll turn on the guidelines, they will work for a trip, and then the next time I turn the car on they are turned off again.
I've also had the backup camera lag in turning off. It look almost 30 seconds after I shifted out of reverse to turn off when I pulled out of the driveway tonight.
Tomorrow I'm going to repair my phone and reprogram all of my settings after yet another master reset. Oh, and some of this errors are happening after a master reset and before I even get things like my phone connected. This is the MFT just failing on its own.
At this point, I would be happy to just call it a loss and walk away from the lease.