Focus Fanatics Forum banner

What are you hooking to your RCA Input

3K views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  copernicium112 
#1 ·
I see that the ST offers three RCA inputs (left stereo, right stereo, video). I'm assuming that you can display things to the screen.

What accessories do you intend on using with your screen?

#2 ·
Moved to "Car Audio, SYNC, MyFord Touch & Electronics"

The MFT system in most of the cars have that. I have not had the desire/need to plug anything into my Escape yet. Have you tried any devices yet?

#5 ·
None if my electronics have analog video except my game systems. There is no AC power so I have not tried to hook them up.
Hah, I tried it with one of those battery operated handheld units. Didn't work. I got sound but no video. Couldn't play Galaga on the screen, just hear it as I was getting killed. You can use it for streaming video/playing movies (provided the car is in park). I've streamed a little "Archer" through Netflix in my car while waiting for my wife to do X, Y, and Z (whatever that didn't invole me being inside the mall, VW dealership, and so on). Pretty neat.

Got an iPhone 5 recently though so my old $50 cable is useless now and I have to go buy a new $50 cable. Thanks Apple!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.