I recently started doing a lot of commuting, so I have started doing nice little mods to my 2003 Focus 1.8 TDCI (115) Zetec. I just wanted little things that made me love my car that little bit more and made it more comfortable to drive.
So far I have:
- added chrome door sill protectors.
- refurbed the alloys and painted the callipers red.
- Installed O2 Joggler to replace the radio (not yet finished)
- Replaced the cigarette lighter with a powered USB and AUX
- Retro fitted a trip computer (not yet finished)
- installed 4 channel amp under passenger seat
- installed sub and amp in boot
Mods that I am looking into, but need some help with =)
- White/brighter headlights, but not xeon conversion. I was looking at new bulbs maybe? I do a lot of cross country driving and would love brighter lights. - http://www.amazon.co.uk/Philips-1297...3018601&sr=1-1
- White (maybe LED) side lights)
- bright white LED Reg light
- white LED interior dome light
- white LED boot lighting, probably add a second light on the right in addition to the one on the left
- install arm rest
- install 2 interior lights for the back seats either side, these will come on with the front dome light.
- New wiper blades, that don't smear
- a really loud horn! For all the morons out there!
Mods that I have ruled out:
- ECU remap, I think the cons outweigh the pros. But someone may correct me
- xeon headlight conversion, legal issues and cost made me say no.
- tint windows, would love to, but I would want to go as dark as possible whilst being legal. It's hard to do this.
As you can probably tell, I hate the yellow tinged stock lights! Has anyone done any of these? Or does anyone have any cool mods they have done that you love?
I will continue to edit this post as I come across new things =)
Also, let me know if you want any information on the mods I have done already.