Focus Fanatics Forum banner

cracked fog lamp

2K views 8 replies 6 participants last post by  SVTFocusOnMe 
#1 ·
so when walking out to my car today i noticed the plastic (acryllic?) casing for my fog lamps was broken. i have no idea what happened to it since i dont remember hitting anything that high off the ground. i was just curious if anyone else here has had their fogs broken by road debris, since it seems like it would be pretty damn hard for me to hit something with enough force to break it and not even notice it. just another thing to replace on this car lol

#5 ·
+1 for Luminex

After never having this issue I had it happen twice in one year after moving to the Left Coast
I seemed to have solved this issue by adding the Clear version myself.

#9 ·
Im pretty sure they are glass, someone can correct me if I'm wrong. I broke one in the first three months I owned my SVT. I bought an eBay replacement for 38 bucks I believe. They quality is actually pretty good I was impressed. But yeah +1 for the lamin-x I put smoked on my car though. Haven't had a problem since and it's been over a year.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.