Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Bag Hooks in trunk

3K views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  F'nClassy 
#1 ·
Any of you decide to mount some sort of hooks for grocery bags in the trunk?
I'm rather annoyed that bags of stuff end up rolling around spilling all over in the trunk.

#4 ·
I don't think either has the hooks, 2012+ sedan or hatch, and I read on here that the Ford cargo net offered for the Focus is just a universal kit that doesn't really adapt all that well to the Focus. I went to Wal-Mart and got a $20 cargo/trunk organizer thing with three compartments and a rubberized bottom that does an excellent job of keeping stuff in place and not sliding around. Something like this. http://www.amazon.com/Hopkins-Go-Gear-CARGO-BLA-Organizer/dp/B001GDJH18/ref=sr_1_39?s=automotive&ie=UTF8&qid=1352928796&sr=1-39&keywords=trunk+organizer

#6 ·
I strung a bungee from the metal loops that the seat backs lock into. Easily loops through bag handles. I also bought one of the organizers. I actually bought the Ford 3 compartment one, along with the soft sided cooler(had a discount that was gonna expire). We do grocery shopping in my [racecar]

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.