Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Focus running cold

6K views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  amc49 
#1 ·
I have a 02 zetec, i cant get my car to heat up. After running for an hour my needle still sits amost all the way to the left even running at 70 mph. The heat wont get warm not hot but just warm untill it is up to 2500 rpm. If i stop is blows cold again. i had a small front end wreck a few weeks ago. It bent my core support back so had to replace it. My radiator was fine but the ...i think trany cooler on the front got slightly bent but no leaks. Is the wreck the cause, or is my heater core going out.
Please any info, thoughts will help. Its in the 30s here in ks in mornings and i take my kids to the sitters in the morn so need to figure this out quick

This pic is after running in the drive way for 15min then driving for another 15min

sent from HTC EVO YO

See less See more
#3 ·
Ive got an extra i bought a while back i never install ill try that first. Start at least exspensive and work your way up right

sent from HTC EVO YO

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.