I've been meaning to give an update on my replacement from about two weeks ago. So here it is:
Everything went together smoothly at first. I removed the CMC and replaced everything. only hitch was that I could not have the CMC put into place before placing the peddle bracket onto the four bolts. Meaning, I had to place the CMC onto the bracket prior to placing both to the wall (firewall). That was because the CMC had a couple of tabs that required the CMC to be turned into place, locking those tabs. Once I performed this, I was then able to mount both, simultaneously, onto the wall below the dash.
This all took me about an hour and a half. My next problem was finding the bleed valve on the bell housing. Unfortunately, I do not know technical terms, so I had no idea what the bell housing was or is meant for. I'm an idiot. I found a valve plug with my fingers, and felt some threading with a nut on it. I attempted to bleed this for the next FOUR HOURS with no luck. By this time it was getting dark so I left it to begin in the morning, pi$$ed. Morning came, I found what I was "bleeding" and it happened to be a bolt holding two separate brackets together. The cap on the end of it was to keep it from snagging other electrical lines around it. After some much needed help from Notorious (WHICH I CANNOT THANK ENOUGH), I finally found the bleed valve on top of the bell housing. It took all of 15 minutes to completely flush out all old and replace with new brake fluid. (I never ran out in the reservoir. I kept refilling until all fluid came out clear, not black).
MY CLUTCH HAS NEVER BEEN BETTER.
Thank you all for your help, and I ESPECIALLY thank Notorious for the help he gave me during my change. I learned a lot!!!!!