EDIT: Just picked up a new 3d carbon kit for $442 shipped!
Originally Posted by ViperThreat
Peeps have been busy lately lol. give em a little time to post up.
My reccomendations are:
1. Black out the headlights some. Too much chrome always kills the look for me, and I think blacked out it would look evil/amazing.
2. Blackout or colormatch the grille.
3. 3d Carbon Kit (like you posted, but paint the rear diffuser part black, looks meaner)
4. those sparco wheels you posted
5. FSWerks Stealth catback exhaust
6. Slam it.
7. Make girls moist.
LOL! I actually like the sparcos! My tail lights are blacked out in my pics above because I did not like all the chrome. I figured if I am painting the 3D kit, I can then paint my mirror covers and grille too. Also Considered the inside silver panels. Pop them off and get them painted glossy flame blue like the exterior. Some people do this, but almost nobody does it with body matching paint, they just get something similar but you can tell it's not the same.
Thanks for the idea of painting the diffuser. Why is this one different? Coupe version? Or is that painted too? Hard to tell...
The first mod is going to be springs, in the next few days and I don't know what to get. I don't want to completely kill my stock suspension... But I want to rid most of the wheel gap.
This would be perfect (stole from another thread)