HID on third gen focus, WITH DRL
I have realised that many people are still having problems when it's question of DRL + HID with the third generation focus model..
If you have any problem, I can send you a wire diagram showing how to connect all those things !
- 1 Standard HID conversion kit 35 w, 12 volt, (bought from vvme.com)
- 1 universal relay harness (bought from vvme.com)
- 2 x resistor of 50 watts 6 Ohms
- couple of extra wires to be able to connect all this (some speaker wires can do just fine... but it isn't the best quality I recommand.. I did use wires from my old car trailer plug 16 gauge)
- Some dexterity to connect wires.. (quick connector or weld skills)
- Please don't forget that resistant gets very hot, put them on a metal surfacež away from other wires... (I have pictures of good positionning as well)
I have had this set-up for 1 year now, and everything works perfectly. I even added a switch in my wire system so that i can close my low beams, without getting any errors in my car...
Feel free to contact me, if you need assistance! I can send you PDF diagram via e-mail