I'm here covering SEMA and I saw this new Focus ST Concept that I think you would like.
Here is the Cosworth CS330. A team effort by M&J Enterprises, Ford, Cosworth LLC. and Ford Racing. The Cosworth team gave the engine and ECU a stage one power level kit to raise the Horsepower to 330 (from 252) and 323 ft. pounds of torque (from 270). This is currently a concept specialty vehicle.
Here are the details from Ford:
- Cosworth turbo upgrade
- Intercooler upgrade
- ECU flash
- Forged pistons
- Forged connection rods
- High performance cams
- Ford Racing air intake system
- Ford Racing cat-back exhaust system
- Ford Racing Performance Parts
- Coilover suspension system
- Big-Brake front kit with slotted rotors w/ brake pads and stainless steel brake lines
See more pics at the link below.