Originally Posted by Minchkin
Hahaha! From the weather report, that might be a fruitless endeavor. And I won't know if I can go till later today or tomorrow. But if I can, I will stop and pick up a couple of 24 packs of soda (or if you are from the area... "Pop")
It's looking like my co-pilot is feeling kinda meh about a 7hr roundtrip with the cold, wet, and windy forecrash. She is very persuasive. My decision will be last minute as well.