Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum - View Single Post - First upgrades
Thread: First upgrades
View Single Post
Old 10-20-2012, 11:44 PM   #17
Focus Fanatic
Fan#: 49029
What I Drive: 2012, Blue Candy Metallic, SE

Points 29,117, Level 99
Points: 29,117, Level: 99 Points: 29,117, Level: 99 Points: 29,117, Level: 99
Level Up 47% Completed
Level up: 47% Level up: 47% Level up: 47%
Forum Activity 2%
Activity: 2% Activity: 2% Activity: 2%
FF Reputation: 4 Marbs Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (3)
Originally Posted by crice8 View Post
EDIT: When I wrote this post I thought the OP had a second gen. Im not sure if you guys with 06-07 have the same protection we have
I have a SAP, not sure if it is different under from a non-SAP, BUT I have a splash guard under and the inner tire fender-well will block out pretty much ANY water you can throw at it. It doesn't rain often here in AZ, but when it does it POURS and I've NEVER had a problem with my intake being that low, and I have the FRPP suspension kit.I also use to live in Utah and the snow was never an issue either. IT was made pretty well. I can get under pics if needed.

The intake and catback exhaust where my first mods, same day actually, and they where GREAT. The header was also a good upgrade, and the tune sure did help in many ways as well.
2012 Focus Sport, ST Cat Back exhaust, Toms Tune
SOLD 2006 ZX3 SAP, Draxas Header, MBRP exhaust, CAI, Tuned, FRPP lowering kit, SVT 5spoke wheels, Halo Projector Headlights, Niteshaded Side markers/tails, Mazda rear wiper, mustang antenna