Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum - View Single Post - Think I figured out the shuddering when starting from a stop...can't believe it
View Single Post
Old 10-09-2012, 02:44 PM   #187
Focus Fanatic
Fan#: 88210
What I Drive: 2012 SGM Focus SEL

Points 3,286, Level 35
Points: 3,286, Level: 35 Points: 3,286, Level: 35 Points: 3,286, Level: 35
Level Up 58% Completed
Level up: 58% Level up: 58% Level up: 58%
Forum Activity 1%
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%
FF Reputation: 7 feta_mgp Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Originally Posted by hotleadsingerguy View Post
This is exactly where I'm at. I'm waiting for a call around 3pm to hear the same thing. Last night the guy already called me an hour after I dropped it off and said he couldn't feel a problem with the operation.

Then again he couldn't have been older than 19 years old...I doubt a guy with 3, or less, years of driving experience under his belt would know what a slipping clutch felt like.
I'm 21, so not much more experienced than he, but after 3 of my years being a 6spd manual, I definitely know what a slipping clutch feels like, considering I learned to drive a manual with that 6spd, lol.

But definitely keep us updating with what happens, guys. I have to bring my car in soon for the rain-sensing wipers, I suppose, since Crystal escalated that issue to my CSM and he in turn to my dealer. They'll probably tell me what they told me a year ago, that the wipers seem to work as they should, even though I don't think 30+ seconds of nothing happening when in pouring rain counts as working as they should. I'll mention the TSB for the DCT to them while I'm at it.
2012 SGM SEL Sedan Job 1 BD 6/2011
FSWERKS Cool-Flo w/ ITG Filter | FSWERKS Stealth Exhaust | 17x7.5 Axis Sport XMX Graphite wheels | Eibach Sportlines on Ti Handling Pkg bits
Sonic Crew #28