Originally Posted by ChrisRobin
Hope he doesn't mind, but I can help until fociboy03 gets back on here. I have a full set of these on my SVT and they've been on now for a couple of years. No issues.
They're easy to adjust. For the fronts, you can simply lift the car. As the suspension decompresses with the wheel on, you can use one hand to turn the spring collar. No tools needed and they don't loosen on their own. For the rears, you have to remove the wheel to get to them. Put something on the threads of the sleeves so they don't seize. Their aluminum. My left rear doesn't move. I have to take it all apart and clean it sooner or later.
1. The fronts should fit with the omni kit. The rears are standard from 2000 to 2007 I think.
2. No need to change the springs as the springs you're getting in this kit are aftermarket coilover springs that are completely different from what comes on your car stock. The front springs in this kit will fit into upper spring collars that fit into your standard upper strut mount with the three bolts. Super easy.
3. For adjustments, read above.
4. Not sure about the arms he's selling. I don't have those on my car. Fociboy03 will have to chime in.
5. Nope, shouldn't need anything other than some time, beer and tools.
Thanks so much for the help Chris, as always help=Rep! You say you have these on your SVT, how stiff are they? I drive on pretty nice roads so that won't be an issue. I plan on keeping it low in the summer and jacked in the winter. Don't worry I wash it frequently so the suspension will hopefully stay nice for a long time. As for the above highlighted in pink I am thinking the rears will work on an 08. The reason I say this is I don't think they changed anything on the rear ends of our car but I could be wrong. If someone else knows for sure speak up.
^^Edit: Found my answer: http://forums.focaljet.com/massive-s...n-adaptor.html
So Fociboy I guess the only question still un-answered is regarding the control arms. So if you or anyone else chimes in I would appreciate it.