They're all the same, just different paint.
- Roof rails incorporated into rear spoiler so as to not interfere when hatch is opened
- Sculpted hood that accentuates the stock lines, giving the hood a more stout look, also incorporated into matching bumper
- Heat extractors on both lower portions of the hood that progressively get larger as they travel towards the windshield
- Under-headlight "whiskers" that double as air ducts for front brakes
- Move the fog lights inwards and bring the stock grill line down to the front lip, mimicking the existing 'flares'
- Rocker that brings the "whisker" from under the headlight down, can also be used as air ducts for rear brakes
- This wouldn't be a body kit item, but bring the rear fenderwell height up to match the front so both wheels will tuck the same amount
- Lowered, of course
- Ace Alloy Eminence wheels with big brakes front and rear, caliper color is your choice
- Black mirror cover with turn signal/reflector removed
- Tinted headlights/cleared corners
- Shaved hood emblem and antenna
- And since it's SEMA, shaved door handles and windshield washer nozzles
Post a rear shot and see what we can come up with for the rear bumper/lip/etc.