1. Fix the floor vent from blowing on my feet when on other settings (I love my sandals, but my feet are either freezing or melting depending on the setting).
2. Include a 6th gear on the manual transmission (3k rpm at 70mph?!?! really?!?!).
3. Make the headrests in my back seat fold instead of needing to be removed to flatten the seats when lowered (my '03 Yukon did this, why can't my '12 Focus?).
I really like the car otherwise. Those are my 3 biggest "issues" so far.
A couple small ones that aren't deal breakers, but man they sure would be nice to have:
4. Make the sunroof open a bit further (I don't like the dew dripping on my head..Or add a small drip tray back there!)
5. Auto Up/Down on all windows (Is this an option on any of the '12+ Foci?)
6. Add Bluetooth Audio to the main "source list" in the Sync System. (I know, just use voice commands)
7. Retain power window and sunroof functionality after key is off until driver door is opened (My '06 Audi does this, as did my '03 Yukon, and '00 S-10).
Can I rub the hood 3 times and get nine wishes?!?!