Focus Fanatics Forum banner

How much are you paying for your ST?

31K views 90 replies 53 participants last post by  feta_mgp 
#1 · (Edited)
And what package/options?

I'll be getting the 201 package with a moon roof in tangerine scream. Dealer quoted me for $25,578.76 on A plan.

Anyone else on A plan getting a better price?

#32 ·
hopefully be ordering a st2 end of october. tuxedo black performance blue seats, floor mats, blocck heater, sunroof, other options to but i dont remember right now around 28k.

#39 ·
I'm not eligible for any plan. I paid the exact sticker price of $25,390 for the ST1 with moonroof. ST isn't eligible for rebates as far as I know and I'm not sad with paying sticker price. Luckily, I got a good deal on my trade.

When I picked it up, and it was out front waiting for me to sign the papers, two other guys were looking at it. I'm sure it would have sold in no time.

#54 ·
Ordered my ST3 2 weeks ago. MSRP of 29,930 and I am getting it for 29,550. Ford is requiring a copy of drivers license and signature to order these things. It is supposed to keep dealers from ordering cars for inventory on a limited production vehicle. And they say that it will be built quicker this way for paying customers.
Becuase of a serious mistake my wife did I have to sell my 2011 superduty duel rear wheel truck. Dealer is selling it on consignment so it will be conciderd a trade so at least I don't have to pay sales tax on the new car. That will save me almost $3k

#58 ·
Hey gang!

Congratulations to those of you who have ordered STs! Just as an FYI, I'm happy to track your new ride's status as it makes its journey from being built to arriving at your dealership. Just send me a PM with either your VIN or your order number/dealer name; I'll respond with all the latest updates on your vehicle.

Questions? Give me a shout over PM and I'll get you some answers.

Thanks!
Crystal [headbang]

#59 ·
Finally test drove a new ST yesterday. I can get a ST2 with Nav. and Moonroof with a MSRP of $28,570. for $25,995. Pull the trigger?

-Bert Sr.

Also drove a loaded 2013 White Ti Sedan. MSRP on it is $27,675 and can get it for $22,675. Suprised how small the trunk is.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.