Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Focuses for government, public safety or corporate use.

4K views 28 replies 11 participants last post by  bikerlbf406 
#1 ·
Let's see some Ford Focuses used for corporate, government or public safety use. To start everyone off is a picture of Detroit, Michigan parking authority from their fleet of Ford Focuses they have. Took it off the TV, so I'm not sure just how many they have or anything else. I've seen 1st and 2nd generation Focuses in use by Detroit Parking Authority in the show Parking Wars.

See less See more
#5 ·
Yeah after relooking at the pic I see I accidently did snap a pic of a different vehicle, but Kind of hard to snap a good pic of a car on tv before the TV changes to a different picture, none the less they do have 1st and 2nd gen Focuses.

#6 ·
lol TV fail... but I agree I have seen them in the show before.

theres a white 05 style sedan that is a health department vehicle here.. does that count? lol

#22 ·
scott7278, I see you live in St. Louis, I live right across the river in Granite City, IL. You ever make it over here on the IL side of the river, where we could possibly meet up and do a photo shoot with our Focus's.

#28 ·
A buddy of mine dad works for a tree and lawn care service, they have a 2012 Focus S trim sedan he drives for the business, I took a couple pics of it today to share. Also I seen another business Focus drive down the road today but it was going to fast to catch the business name or a picture of it. It was a Generation 2 model.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.