Focus Fanatics Forum banner

'08 2-door ?

4K views 27 replies 18 participants last post by  klrfoucs 
#1 ·
#2 ·
I see them around me all the time. Im not sure of the exact year, (second gen guy could back this up for me) but I think they were made in 07 and 08. My next car will be a focus coupe with the eap package, 5 speed. :D

#3 ·
I guess I just never see them.

I just searched autotrader and yep, 573 two door for sale (in America on that site alone), 146 with manuals.
Within 100 mile radius: 2-dr's only make up 7% of the listings.

#4 ·
My sister actually had one for a short time. The dealer actually got it into the lot the day she bought it and he said it was the only one they got. From what I've been told, they're just pretty rare. I'm still pretty bummed she traded it in, it was definitely a cool car. Manual transmission and everything. She traded it in for a bone stock entry level Impreza... not even the WRX...

#5 ·
nope. they were sold from 2008-2010... model year wise that is. unless you already know about the 09-10 coupes. that particular coupe is an 08 like you said. its the only year the coupe shared the same exterior stuff as the sedan (excluding the later 2010-2011 SES sedan).

#6 ·
My sister has a black 08' Manual, SES
She treats the thing like @h!t! It makes me soo mad! Shes ran into couple mailboxes and posts, dumped paint in the trunk, treats it like a trash can, rarely changes the oil, other neglect. Oh well.....[gunfire]

#8 ·
LOL! Yeah, doesn't work, so far sh has killed a Jeep Wrangler (never checked the oil, ran the engine dry and blew the piston) killed a toyota camry same way, now killing hers. I've tried to teach her, I've even said i change her oil! She just doesn't car, I mean she hasn't even paid off half of it, and it looks like someone might buy it for maybe a grand it's in such piss poor condition, and shes the one with the SES and Manual....

#13 ·
I see 2ng 2 doors all the time in Las Vegas. Probably none of them 5speeds though. And every one of yhem bone stock.

I would love to get one to make a track/race car. Just gut it, cage it, boost it, dropbit and drive the wee out of it. My goal would be for, 250whp and 2000lbs.

sent from my Samsung Galaxy SIII using tapatalk

#18 ·
Also with Carmax they don't offer fair prices for any car you bring to them to buy. They were only going to give us 6k for our 00' VW Golf GTI VR6 which blue booked for over 13k (private seller price). We ended up selling it ourselves and sure glad we did.

#23 ·
09 2-dr SES 5-speed here. Nice enough little car, the only thing that frustrates me is the pretty much non-existent aftermarket. The only thing interesting to me is fswerks' turbo kit, but it's hard to justify $4k for the kit alone which is almost half what the car's worth!

#28 ·
it would be awesome!! fully built and boosted with all that traction [hihi]
I remember on fj one time i read something about using some type of volvo subframes and differentials with alot of fab work... but honestly probably not worth the money. would be sick though!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.