Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Upper Rear Stress Bar and a Snowboard

1K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  rambleon84 
#1 ·
I'm looking for an answer from those of you with a rear upper stress bar installed in your focus. Can a snowboard (mounted with bindings and in a bag) fit inside the trunk while having with the bar installed? Snowboard will slide in from the back and will obviously need a seat folded down. I know the board will fit, I'm just worried bindings will be too high and won't fit through and the bar will be in the way.

#3 ·
1. Somone with a rear stress bar measure from the top of the stress bar to the floor in the trunk (then tell burton560).

2. [poke]Burton560: Raise your bag that far off the trunk floor and see if it fits.

3. ?????

4. Profit!

Questions/Comments/Concerns/Hallucinations?

NO? Go forth and be productive (aka pay taxes)

#4 ·
3. ?????

4. Profit!
[wiggle]

Burton, just found your install thread...looks like you already have the rear bar... Cant you just mock it up and test fit to see if the board bag and everything fits with the bar there? You can peal back the carpet on the one side to see exactly where you will be mounting it.

btw, do you ride burton by any chance, hence your user name? I got an Arbor Element to replace my well worn and loved Burton last winter... the element is a great board btw..I'll be replacing my super old Burton Freestyle bindings (lol, been using them since like '00) in a week or so, just need to pick out something that will fit my boots well.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.