Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Let Ford know what you think

2K views 8 replies 6 participants last post by  TiStick 
#1 ·
#3 ·
Hey, you're the reason I started searching and found the Ford social site. Your sig got me going! There wasn't a lot of activity on the site is the reason I put up the link. I guess there's just not a lot of interest in a 3-dr hatch.

#4 ·
I'd rather have either the 5 door hatch like I've got (not an ST though), or the 5 door Estate version. The 3 door hatch was such a success in the last generation in Europe that they didn't bother developing its sucessor. I.e. even in Europe the home of the small fast car they weren't selling in sufficient quantities to justify the expenditure for tooling and design for the smaller 3 door version in a car the size of a Focus. A fiesta 3 door OTOH does exist and sells fine there, but its a compact supermini class vehicle over there.

#5 ·
Thanks dude! I'm trying to get support for the 3-dr coming to America. You've got your 5-dr. So if you can't help out then we don't need your comments.[gunfire]

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.