Originally Posted by B-lou
It would be nice if ford or a ford finatic would admit that ford is selling cars with known major issues and some of them being safety issues....but I guess it is just more profitable for ford to pay for the lawsuits then a major recall because as of now ford customer service has admitted to nothing even though there has been over 2 thousand complaints on this site alone.....B-lou
Let's see, where to start. I am a Focus Fanatic (notice the spelling), I own a Mk3 2012 Focus and I'll admit there are a few flaws in the car. With that being said...
1. No one forced you to buy the first year of a newly redesigned car.
2. Other parts of the world have the same DCT but doing some research they're not bitching about it like us Americans are.
3. None of the known issues have directly caused any accidents/deaths therefore no recall has been issued.
4. Yes, I'm gonna say it... Why didn't you just buy a manual? Have you ever had a manual transmission equipped vehicle?
5. If Ford won't fix certain things then do your due dillegence: get rid of the car if you can't deal with the problems and GTFO or find a fix.
I feel for those with problems, but for every problemed car there are just as many cars with few or no issues. But, this is not a Ford run site and people are killing FF with this shit.