Well I'm super bored right now so I figured why not? lol
The day I brought her home

After about 2 weeks I got Ebay projectors and a grill with clear corners

my conveniently color matched subs finally went in

Some niteshade and yellow fogs

windows tinted 20% and got a flat

chopped down my antenna

removed my rear wiper

then i finally got low and slow. installed my eibach sportlines and pro dampers, had to cut out the LCA's and replace them

then i blew up one of my subs, i have since cleaned up the wiring mess lol

installing my rear camber bolts

desided to ditch the projectors for SVT black housings

SVT spoiler painted and installed

cut out the "lunchbox"

SVT door handles and body trim color matched

picked up CSVT wheels from a friend who had them in storage

plastidipped (until i can afford to get the rash on one fixed, and get them all powdercoated)

Massive "Massacre" stress bar installed

As she is sitting as of now

and what's next

got the header and oil dipstick tube for a total of $20 at a junkyard, and picked the flex up for $15 off of wiscoGTI. just need a cat, or ORP, still haven't decided

Hopefully much more to come once the money starts coming in lol

See less See more
#4 ·
thanks man.... the color is quiet an eye catcher. even for the cops haha

Posted via FF Mobile
Nice ride man. I was gunna get wheels till i dippe myn and decided to just get em powdercoated. Ive got ones ur car had when u bought it. Also nice to see another pa guy.
yeah i still have those wheels, need to fix them up for winter. there's a few of us PA guys around, hopefully we can all meet up sometime

#3 ·
Posted via FF Mobile
Nice ride man. I was gunna get wheels till i dippe myn and decided to just get em powdercoated. Ive got ones ur car had when u bought it. Also nice to see another pa guy.

#5 ·
Posted via FF Mobile
Ye i meet up with a couple of guys a few weeks back. My car just headlight paint mod. Then all ive been doin is small mods and ur car has givin me a few ideas for myn.

#15 ·
no i sold them to a guy through craigslist.

i'm guessing he had what i have now. they look better than stockies, imho.
i liked them better then the chrome housings, but i really like the svt black housings

#22 ·
the color matching is easy, i have a real cheap paint connect [thumb]

Your car looks good dude and you got a steal on that SVT header [thumb]
thank you sir. yeah i couldn't pass that up. luckly some guys working on a car near me at the junk yard had a power saw because there was no way i was breaking those rusty bolts loose.

#23 ·
Posted via FF Mobile
Ive got a question before i cut of my lunch box. Dose it sound like a riceburner. I know u have ztech not duratech if that even makes diffrence in sound.

#25 ·
yeah it's just a slight difference. it's a nice deep tone, not ricey at all. but once you hit high rpm's you can't even hear it over the motor. that will change once i get the svt header swap done though

#32 ·
hahah yeah it was at that time. but that headunit broke after like a year and a half. now i have a way better kenwood with full ipod integration, that i got for free from a friend who had it laying around

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.