Focus Fanatics Forum banner

The other YELLOW car...

36K views 294 replies 25 participants last post by  BWM2006ZX3 
#1 · (Edited)
#112 ·
aaah yeah how could i forget to say that. [facepalm]
my ebay projectors aren't designed to hold hid bulbs. some have used them with no problems. some have completely melted them. so i'd prefer not to in my case. for you, i wouldn't recommend it, especially with brand new headlights. it'd be different if you got them used for like $20 lol

#121 ·
yeah then the blue conversion will be nice.

as for your projector headlights (i seen your thread on it) they are relatively simple to install. it took me less than an hour to install/wire everything. my wiring isn't extremely clean, but it can easily be solved with some extra materials. let me know if you plan on getting them and i'll see if i can come on down. they do look great imo

#122 ·
ill be sure to let everyone know. Hey i have a quick question. i know this is in the showroom but i have been getting about 26hwy mpgs. Any reasons as to why this may be happening?

#123 ·
wow that's not good. your ford racing wheels can definitely be a factor of that. you probably went from 16x6.5 to 17x7, neaning more contact on the road. you could look into getting new plugs and wires, and an fswerks cai makes a big different.

#124 ·
Went from a 195/80-R15 to a 205/45-ZR17... Shouldn't be tooooo much different. I was thinking of getting the Autolites that FSWerks recommends but in my old car, the NGK Laser Iridium/platinum plugs worked great tooo except they were $13.67 a piece at the time. A stage 1 turbo kit may be a grad present from the parents SOOOOO no FSWerks CAI until further info on the turbo. Refueled 45 minutes ago... 29.3 all hwy no jaing on the gas.

#129 ·
The guy that i know... Chris... he lives by me. He has a boosted 08 dtec. There another guy around here that has an 06 ST boosted on DGR's. Then there is Stolle with the SVTF turboed maxed at 615 FWHP on 35lbs. I think hes pushing around 20 and still 4XX or something except he melted a piston about a month ago. Car still sits. I am really trying to thing what Gauge pod to get and whatever other components to buy. I will need to put this list together soon. lol.

#133 ·
helpful or an a**?
I talk to Chris almost everyday. I talk to Gabe every so often... maybe once or twice a month. Never talked to stolle in my life. lol. I just know hes got one sick SVT. haha

#134 ·
stolle just has an svt front bumper on the tomato. dont let it fool you, lol. he's a good guy. but i think army screwed him up a bit, i can tell he aint the same as when he left. i'm sure he'd be able to at least help consume all the food.
drop in fuel milage is due to rolling resistance and weight all other things being equal.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.