yeah my car isn't stock. Im not sure what class i would be in maybe you can help heres a list of my upgrades.
1) Magnaflow catback exhuast system 2.25"
2) Magnaflow high flow cat 2.25"
3) Brembo front disc brakes with cross drilled/slotted rotors
4) Spectre Racing Air Filter 3" cone on stock tubing
5) Spectre air breather filter 1/2"
6) Sport springs and struts (I believe there K-Sport)
7) Tinted windows (medium tinted)
But yeah im just figure out as much as I can about this because I love the WRC and I put decals and rally stripes on to make my car look like a rally car
and stuff because i support it. But alot of people see the car and automaticlly think I race it and there arent any tracks that I know here in florida that I could go to so I could race it and I get alot beef about it. so i was trying to get more info on it because I would like to get involved in Rallycross but i need the proper equipment first thats why I was asking for your alls help. thanks in advance
a $15,000 honda and a $500 exhaust doesn't make you a street racer!
Sedan Revolution #223
Rally Revolution #223
132bhp 147ft/lb tq
Last edited by Royce01; 08-27-2012 at 11:33 AM.
Reason: spelling error