Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum - View Single Post - 2013 C-Max Hybrid
View Single Post
Old 08-26-2012, 12:11 PM   #48
Focus Enthusiast
Fan#: 101615
What I Drive: 2012 Plat White Ti

Points 599, Level 11
Points: 599, Level: 11 Points: 599, Level: 11 Points: 599, Level: 11
Level Up 98% Completed
Level up: 98% Level up: 98% Level up: 98%
Forum Activity 1%
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%
FF Reputation: 3 Bolto Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Originally Posted by kam327 View Post
Here are some fancy pics for everyone's reference. Looks a helluvalot better than it's main competition, the Prius V and Mazda5. Looks like the Escape and the C-Max gave birth to the Focus.

That's awesome that Bball's work gives him an incentive to buy it. Who do you work for, Al Gore Consulting LLC?

Originally Posted by Focus YBTC View Post
Horrid? I haven't heard that word since my grandmother used it in my youth and I'm old. Anyway, I think tastes vary but yours must vary by quite a lot because I think the C-Max Hybrid looks pretty good in addition to having a good amount of interior room and stellar fuel economy.

I can understand why some people don't like the look - the silver one with the sliver grille looks like a squashed-up focus reject that the current prius looks better than. However, the red one with the black grille and fewer-spoked rims looks pretty fantastic.

Unfortunately, it looks like the one the US is getting is the silver-grilled one